Canon Colortrac SCi 42c Xpress Scanner
- Maximum image scan width of 42″, and accepts up to 44″ media width and 0.08” (2mm) thick.
- Scan speeds: 13 inches per second (ips) black-and-white/6-ips color scanning at 200 dpi.
- The Single Sensor CIS Imaging technology provides instant-on scanning and integrated unique Colortrac CIS elements for accuracy and LED illumination.
- Two document paths with front entry, rear exit, rewind to front or an optional document return guide.
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0 for fast data transfer.
- Intuitive SmartWorks TOUCH software included.
- SureDrive Single driven media pressure roller and the ClearView Innovative Dual LED lighting accommodates for the best possible quality scans.
- Powers down when idle to conserve energy.
- LEDs have an estimated life of 50,000 hours.
High-Quality, Stand-Alone Scanning Solution
Colortrac’s advanced scanning technology gives you the ability to preserve data, right down to the finest details and handwritten annotations. Get the results you expect every time.
Large Format Scanning
Adapted for the needs of the AEC, CAD, and GIS markets, the SCi 42c Xpress accepts a maximum media width of 44” and thickness up to 0.08” to give a max. scan width of 42” wide. This scanner is designed to auto-size documents that are inserted face-up in the center of the scanner and includes a magnetic paper guide to assist with paper edge registration when inserting original documents into the scanner.